EAPN on julkaissut EU:n talouspolitiikan ohjausjakson maakohtaisia suosituksia koskevan raportin EAPN’s 2015 Assessment Report and Proposals on Country-Specific Recommendations.
Raportin 12 pääviestiä ovat:
- Balance economic / social CSRs and review social impact to avoid penalizing the poor.
- Require an integrated anti-poverty strategy and an effective poverty target.
- Invest in universal social protection and ensure adequacy of minimum income.
- Promote quality and sustainable jobs with decent wages.
- Tackle long-term unemployment by promoting inclusive labour markets, as part of integrated Active Inclusion approaches.
- Invest in social standards to ensure universal access to social and health services.
- Guarantee access to an affordable home for all!
- Invest in inclusive, comprehensive education, particularly for Roma.
- Tackle youth poverty and social exclusion as well as youth unemployment.
- Promote gender equality, work-life balance and invest in children.
- Reduce inequality and promote tax justice.
- Promote meaningful civil society engagement and ensure legitimacy.